Subject: Re: All I want for Christmas
From: [email-masked] (William Leventry)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 07:19:57 -0500

On Mon, 18 Dec 1995 19:40:59 -0500, you wrote:

>	What is this? I never heard of this plugin! What does it do? Is 
>it for the modeler or layout?
This is from the current issue of The Tessellation Times (#541)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 NewTek has announced Open GL support for LightWave 3D via a free
plug-in. NewTek states that it is committed to providing realtime
shaded viewing for LightWave users. Currently available
for the Windows NT version, it can be downloaded by ftp from
ftp.newtek.com or from the NewTek Tek Support BBS. An SGI version is
also under development, while future Win95 versions will
offer 3DR library support.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what happens when you try to logon to ftp.newtek.com to
retrieve this jewel:

FTP Error

Could not login to FTP server

Err... Sorry to say this... But there are to many users on right now
(limit of 0) Try again later.

User anonymous access denied.

Nice eh?

I left a message on the Newtek "support" BBS, sadly I got no reply...

Bad karma I guess....

>						.. adrian ..
>					   [email-masked]
>				     http://www.acs.ryerson.ca/~aonsen
>				"Justice and truth are meerly coincidental"
>
Later,
William Leventry
[email-masked]
----